Sunday, December 7, 2008

Gator Nation: Another SEC title!!!


It's really great to be a Florida Gator! The face-off held between Alabama (1) and Florida(4) was at the Georgia Dome and how I wished I would have been there as part of the record breaking 75, 892 crowd!! My friend Josiah was sending me regular updates via text message and when I got the one that read 31-20 a little after 1am my time, I fell asleep smiling!

My boy, Tim Tebow, with his fine self, delivered again! Tebow passed for 216 yards and three TDs - yeah baby! I'm nominating him for the Heisman trophy again - this dude is made of everything nice with sugar and spice! Here is a great article,published last year,that in my opinion truly captures why we love Tebow so much! He is more than just football.

FINAL SCORE: ALABAMA 20 FLORIDA 31

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thursday Jan 8th 2009 is less than 48hrs away and I'm jittery and turning orange and blue in the face by the minute just imagining how the Gators will stomp the Sooners at the BCS Championship Game. I'm fortunate enough to be going to Miami to be part of the action albeit from outside the Dolphins Stadium as I don't have $500 for the nosebleed seats. Jannette thanks for turning me into a Gator. Bridgett thanks for hooking up Miami tix and for everything else. Go Gators!