Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Which character are you?

I am a die hard Grey's Anatomy fan and tonight I couldn't sleep and found myself taking this test at 2:22am!! I don't know what I should be scared of more - the fact that I'm not asleep at this time (even after taking a night cap) or the fact that my personality match is Bailey - the Nazi, as she is known on the show! Ok, maybe I need McDreamy right about now:-)



By the way, if by some great miracle the folks from ABC TV audit blogs for Grey's mentions, I would like to complain that I tried to watch the new episodes online and rudely found out that if you are outside the US, you are blocked from watching the shows!! I cannot believe that after 4 seasons of never missing an episode, I am going to have to wait a full season before Season 5 is out on DVD!

No comments: