Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Longest Day Ever

This has been the longest day ever! Forgetting that I was in a different hemisphere, I woke up early so I could start setting up my laptop on the various election trackers available out there. Well, Kenya is 8 hours ahead of the US (EST) and right now it's 11pm and that means it is only 3pm in the States. My index finger is numb from all the surfing I've done all day to get election news, my neck has a crook in it and I'm starting to see a whole lot of white spots! So, I'm going to sleep for like 3 or 4 hours and by that time, some of the polling stations will be closed/closing so I will probably see some action in terms of numbers on my trackers.

If you haven't voted, stop reading this blog and get your hiney to the polling stations!!!

No comments: